Micro-organisms are all around us and in us. In this lesson we will look at their structure, function, type, usefulness micro=organisms and some harmful infections that they cause. We will also look at viruses which are unique micro-agent that behaves like micro-organisms.
In this course, you will about:
- The nature of micro-organisms (microbes).
- Harmful microbes.
- Cure/prevention to some of the infections caused by microbes
- Useful microbes.
NB: To receive a certificate at the end of this course, you are expected to get an average of 80% or above in the all the assessments.
- What Are Micro-Organisms
- Type of Microbes
- Types of Microbes Continuation
- Examples or Disease causing Microbes
- Habitat of Microbes
- Prevention Of infections caused by microbes
- Microbes inside our Bodies
- Microbes on the soil and dead organisms
- Microbes in pharmaceuticals
- Microbes Used to Make food and beverages